Exploring Hotel Employees? Individual and Work-Related Outcomes from the aspect of Customer Online Reviews: A Qualitative Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:215-224 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmployee outcomes; customer reviews; human capital; E-WOW; decision making;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
- J89 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2015-04-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2015-04-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:0801969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .