Exploring Hotel Employees? Individual and Work-Related Outcomes from the aspect of Customer Online Reviews: A Qualitative Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:215-224 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmployee outcomes; customer reviews; human capital; E-WOW; decision making;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
- J89 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2015-04-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2015-04-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:0801969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.