Fiscal or Bailout Union: Where Is the EU/EMUâ€™s Fiscal Integration Heading?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2013.
"A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History ,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(3), pages 449-488, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Agnieszka Markiewicz & Lars Jonung, 2011. "A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 17380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludek Kouba & Michal Madr & Danuse Nerudova & Petr Rozmahel, 2016.
"Policy Autonomy, Coordination or Harmonization in the Persistently Heterogeneous European Union?,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 53-71, March.
- Ludek Kouba & Michal Mádr & Danuše Nerudová & Petr Rozmahel, 2015. "Policy autonomy, coordination or harmonization in the persistently heterogeneous European Union?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 95, WWWforEurope.
- Tatiana COVALSCHI & Lilia ROTARU, 2015. "The European Union’S General Budget- An Instrument For Economic Governance," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2a), pages 407-419, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Union; Common Currency; Fiscal Union; European Union; Eurozone; EU Budget; Fiscal Federalism; Fiscal Discipline;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .