Bureaucratic Rent-Seeking in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrik Christoffersen & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2002.
"Bureaucratic Tax-Seeking: The Danish Waste Tax,"
Energy & Environment,
, vol. 13(3), pages 355-366, July.
- Christoffersen, Henrik & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2000. "Bureaucratic Tax-Seeking: The Danish Waste Tax," Working Papers 00-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christoffersen, H. & Svendsen, G.T., 2000. "Bureaucratic Tax-seeking: The Danish Waste Tax," Papers 00-8, Aarhus School of Business - Department of Economics.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2003. "Rational Bandits: Plunder, Public Goods, and the Vikings," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 117(3-4), pages 255-272, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHot Air; Rent-seeking; EU; budget maximisation; bureaucracy; Commis-sion; Parliament; Common Agricultural Policy; Reform;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulla H. Oehlenschläger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.