Love Thy Neighbor: Bonding versus Bridging Trust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aditya Goenka & Odile Poulsen, 2005.
"Indeterminacy and labor augmenting externalities,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 143-166, December.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Venditti, Alain, 2001. "Intersectoral external effects, multiplicities & indeterminacies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 765-787, May.
- Greif, Avner, 1989. "Reputation and Coalitions in Medieval Trade: Evidence on the Maghribi Traders," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 857-882, December.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1994. "Social capital as a public good and an oscillatory behaviour," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 185-193, September.
- Anders Poulsen & Gert Svendsen, 2005. "Social Capital and Endogenous Preferences," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 171-196, April.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985. "Competitive equilibrium cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Odile Poulsen & Alain Venditti, 2003. "On Intersectoral allocations, factors substitutability and multiple long-run growth paths," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 175-183, January.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2003. "Rational Bandits: Plunder, Public Goods, and the Vikings," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 117(3-4), pages 255-272, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; two-sector model; chaos;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2005-09-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-09-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:aareco:2005_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nihhadk.html .