Global Dynamics In Macroeconomics: A General Equilibrium Example
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smale, Stephen, 1976. "Dynamics in General Equilibrium Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 288-294, May.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Yokoo, Masanori, 2000. "Chaotic dynamics in a two-dimensional overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 909-934, June.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1987. "Economic Organization with Limited Communication," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 954-971, December.
- Schreft, Stacey L. & Smith, Bruce D., 2000.
"The evolution of cash transactions: Some implications for monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 97-120, August.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1997. "The evolution of cash transactions: some implications for monetary policy," Financial Services working paper 97-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1999. "The evolution of cash transactions : some implications for monetary policy," Research Working Paper 99-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Gaspar, Jess & L. Judd, Kenneth, 1997. "Solving Large-Scale Rational-Expectations Models," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 45-75, January.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Guu, Sy-Ming, 1997. "Asymptotic methods for aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1025-1042, June.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Gardini, Laura & Kopel, Michael, 2000. "Analysis of global bifurcations in a market share attraction model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 855-879, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf0:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.