Public Capital and Total Factor Productivity. New Evidence from the Italian Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand & E. C. Mamatzakis, 2001. "Is public infrastructure productive? Evidence from Chile," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 195-198.
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated".
"The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF,"
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 538.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2002. "The Effect of Structural Fund Spending on the Spanish Regions: An Assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," CEPR Discussion Papers 3673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordstotal factor productivity; public capital accumulation; long-run relationship; non-parametric frontiers;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .