Public Capital and Total Factor Productivity. New Evidence from the Italian Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand & E. C. Mamatzakis, 2001. "Is public infrastructure productive? Evidence from Chile," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 195-198.
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated".
"The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF,"
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2002. "The Effect of Structural Fund Spending on the Spanish Regions: An Assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," CEPR Discussion Papers 3673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 538.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordstotal factor productivity; public capital accumulation; long-run relationship; non-parametric frontiers;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .