Is public infrastructure productive? Evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"A Cross-Country Study of Growth, Saving, and Government,"
NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 271-304
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "A Cross-Country Study of Growth, Saving, and Government," NBER Working Papers 2855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1999. "Determinantes de la Productividad en Chile: 1961-1997," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(107), pages 597-637.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Is Public Investment Productive in the Argentine Case? A Single Break Unit Root and Cointegration Analysis, 1960-2007," Working Papers 1101, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010.
"Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey,"
1018, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and Productivity: an Updated Survey," Working Papers 475, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 831.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Joharji Ghazi A. & Starr Martha A, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Growth in Saudi Arabia," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 24-45, February.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2008. "Are Foreign and Public Capital Productive in the Mexican Case? A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 49, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2004. "Can the Composition of Capital Constrain Potential Output? A Gap Approach," Working Papers 510, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Mahrous, Walaa, 2016. "Dynamic Impacts of Changes in Government Spending on Economic Growth in Kenya: A Structural VAR Analysis," MPRA Paper 79270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramirez, M.D., 2009. "Public Capital Formation and Labor Productivity Growth in Argentina," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Sergio Destefanis & Vania Sena, 2003. "Public Capital and Total Factor Productivity. New Evidence from the Italian Regions," CELPE Discussion Papers 73, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2007.
"A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case: 1960–2001,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2006. "A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case, 1960-2001," Working Papers 942, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Naveed H. Naqvi & Christopher Tsoukis, 2003. "Does Public Investment Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence On Investment And Growth In Asia, 1971-2000," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 65-80, January -.
- Sergio Destefanis & Vania Sena, 2005. "Public capital and total factor productivity: New evidence from the Italian regions, 1970-98," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 603-617.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2008. "What explains Latin America's poor investment performance during the 1980-2001 period?: a panel unit root analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-15.
- Saad A. Alshahrani & Ali J. Alsadiq, 2014. "Economic Growth and Government Spending in Saudi Arabia; an Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 14/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr & Azucena GonzÃ¡lez MonzÃ³n & Adam G. Walke, 2013. "Physical Infrastructure and Economic Growth in El Paso," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 27(4), pages 363-373, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:8:y:2001:i:3:p:195-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .