Quality Differentiation and the Labour Market Effects of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fontagné, Lionel & Freudenberg, Michael & Péridy, Nicolas, 1998. "Intra-Industry Trade and the Single Market: Quality Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 1959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman & Robert Lawrence, 1993. "Trade, Jobs, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 4478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celi, Giuseppe, 2010. "Empirical Explanation of Vertical and Horizontal Intra-industry Trade in the UK: A Comment - Spiegazioni empiriche del commercio intra-industriale verticale ed orizzontale del Regno Unito: un commento," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(1), pages 53-90.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2009. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade, Technology and Income Distribution: A Panel Data Analysis of EU Trade with Central-East European Countries," MPRA Paper 64181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsintra-industry trade; North-South trade; vertical product differentiation; labour market effects of international trade;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sal:celpdp:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Coccorese). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.