Evaluating the Performance of South African Economics Departments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John m. Luiz, 2009. "Evaluating The Performance Of South African Economics Departments," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(4), pages 591-602, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Lubrano & Luc Bauwens & Alan Kirman & Camelia Protopopescu, 2003.
"Ranking Economics Departments in Europe: A Statistical Approach,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1367-1401, December.
- BAUWENS, Luc & KIRMAN, Alan & LUBRANO, Michel & PROTOPOPESCU, Camelia, 2003. "Ranking economics departments in Europe: a statistical approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2003050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & KIRMAN, Alan & LUBRANO, Michel & PROTOPOPESCU, Camelia, 2003. "Ranking economics departments in Europe: a statistical approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1694, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Scott, Loren C & Mitias, Peter M, 1996. "Trends in Rankings of Economics Departments in the U.S.: An Update," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(2), pages 378-400, April.
- Johannes Fedderke & Raphael de Kadt & John Luiz, 2003. "Capstone or deadweight? Inefficiency, duplication and inequity in South Africa's tertiary education system, 1910--93," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 377-400, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Yu & Atoko Kasongo & Mariana Moses, 2016. "Examining the performance of the South African economics departments, 2005-2014," Working Papers 13/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:1:p:138-158 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics Departments; South Africa; rankings;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .