Capstone or deadweight? Inefficiency, duplication and inequity in South Africa's tertiary education system, 1910--93
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John m. Luiz, 2009.
"Evaluating The Performance Of South African Economics Departments,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(4), pages 591-602, December.
- John Luiz, 2009. "Evaluating the Performance of South African Economics Departments," Working Papers 150, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur, 2005.
"Poverty and Well-being in Post-Apartheid South Africa: An Overview of Data, Outcomes and Policy,"
05101, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Kanbur, Ravi, 2006. "Poverty and Well-being in Post-Apartheid South Africa: An Overview of Data, Outcomes and Policy," Working Papers 127035, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Johannes Fedderke & John Luiz & Raphael Kadt, 2008.
"Using fractionalization indexes: deriving methodological principles for growth studies from time series evidence,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-278, January.
- Johannes Fedderke & J.M. Luiz & R.H. J. de Kadt, 2005. "Using Fractionalization Indexes: deriving methodological principles for growth studies from time series evidence," Working Papers 05, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Bogetic, Z., 2009.
"Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1522-1539, September.
- Johannes Fedderke & Å½eljko Bogetic, 2005. "Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures," Working Papers 39, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fedderke, Johannes W. & Bogetic & Zeljko, 2006. "Infrastructure and growth in South Africa : direct and indirect productivity impacts of 19 infrastructure measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3989, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:377-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.