Fiscal Consolidation in America: The Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2009. "Multinational Firm Tax Avoidance and Tax Policy," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 62(4), pages 703-725, December.
- Bird, Richard M. & Mintz, Jack M. & Wilson, Thomas A., 2006.
"Coordinating Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes: Lessons From the Canadian Experience,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 59(4), pages 889-903, December.
- Richard M. Bird & Jack M. Mintz & Thomas A. Wilson, 2006. "Coordinating Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes: Lessons from the Canadian Experience," International Tax Program Papers 0607, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Benjamin Harris & Eric Toder, 2011. "Capital Income Taxation and Progressivity in a Global Economy," Departmental Working Papers 201122, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbudget; deficit; fiscal consolidation;
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2011-12-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:201120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.