Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India: Impact on Indiaâ€™s Growth and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bird, Richard M. & Mintz, Jack M. & Wilson, Thomas A., 2006.
"Coordinating Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes: Lessons From the Canadian Experience,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 59(4), pages 889-903, December.
- Richard M. Bird & Jack M. Mintz & Thomas A. Wilson, 2006. "Coordinating Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes: Lessons from the Canadian Experience," International Tax Program Papers 0607, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Brown, Drusilla K. & Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M., 1996. "Computational Analysis of the Economic Effects of an East Asian Preferential Trading Bloc," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-70, March.
- Richard M. Bird & Michael Smart, 2008. "The Impact on Investment of Replacing a Retail Sales Tax by a Value-Added Tax: Evidence from Canadian Experience," Working Papers Series 15, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Jun 2008.
More about this item
Keywordsmultiple tax regime; production; allocation; inefficiencies; international competitiveness; GDP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-08-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-08-21 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .