Report NEP-CWA-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vineeta Kanwal & Samir K. Mondal, 2010. "Addressing Key Issues in the Light of Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) in Health and Family Welfare Sector in India," Working Papers id:2765, eSocialSciences.
- Deb Kusum Das & Gunajit Kalita, 2010. "Do Labor Intensive Industries Generate Employment? Evidence from firm level survey in India," Working Papers id:2770, eSocialSciences.
- Anand Kumar & Navneet Anand, 2010. "Poverty Target Programs for The Elderly In India: With Special Reference to National Old Age Pension Scheme, 1995," Working Papers id:2757, eSocialSciences.
- Arpita Mukherjee & Ramneet Goswami & Tanu M Goyal & Divya Satija, 2010. "Sports Retailing in India: Opportunities, Constraints and Way Forward," Working Papers id:2769, eSocialSciences.
- Dileep V. Mavalankar & Kranti Suresh Vora, 2010. "The Changing Role of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) in India: Implications for Maternal and Child Health (MCH)," Working Papers id:2755, eSocialSciences.
- Rajesh Chadha, 2010. "Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India: Impact on Indiaâ€™s Growth and International Trade," Working Papers id:2764, eSocialSciences.
- Sathyapalan, Jyothis, 2010. "Implementation of the Forest Rights Act in the Western Ghats Region of Kerala," MPRA Paper 24398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Financial Deregulation and Profit Efficiency: A Non-parametric Analysis of Indian Banks," MPRA Paper 24292, University Library of Munich, Germany.