A distance function approach to school-leavers’ efficiency in the school-to-work transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Jose A. Cabral Vieira, 2005.
"Low-pay higher pay and job satisfaction within the European Union: empirical evidence from fourteen countries,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1560405, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005. "Low Pay, Higher Pay and Job Satisfaction within the European Union: Empirical Evidence from Fourteen Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björn Nilsson, 2017. "The School-to-work transition in developing countries," Working Papers DT/2017/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-02-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:10/682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .