The Effectiveness of Tax Incentives in Attracting FDI: Evidence from the Tourism Sector in the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher L. House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2008.
"Temporary Investment Tax Incentives: Theory with Evidence from Bonus Depreciation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 737-768, June.
- Christopher House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2006. "Temporary Investment Tax Incentives: Theory with Evidence from Bonus Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 12514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:macfem:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majid FESHARI & Ali AKBAR TAGHIPOUR & Mojtaba VALIBEIGI, 2016. "Tourism Demand And Tax Relationship In Islamic Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 99-106, December.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:viii:y:2016:i:3:p:99-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tidiane Kinda, 2018.
"The quest for non-resource-based FDI: Do taxes matter?,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Tidiane Kinda, 2014. "The Quest for Non-Resource-Based FDI; Do Taxes Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/15, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-11-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-11-06 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-06 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:10/675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .