Report NEP-PUB-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Braun, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Education with an Initial Endowment of Human Capital," Ruhr Economic Papers 0210, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2010. "Using a Microeconometric Model of Household Labour Supply to Design Optimal Income Taxes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 157, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Leandro Arozamena & Martin Besfamille & Pablo Sanguinetti, 2010. "Optimal taxes and penalties when the government cannot commit to its audit policy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-10, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- S. Van Parys & S. James, 2010. "Why Lower Tax Rates May be Ineffective to Encourage Investment: The Role of The Investment Climate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/676, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yolande van Heerden & Niek Schoeman, 2010. "An Empirical Dissemination Of The Personal Income Tax Regime In South Africa Using A Microsimulation Tax Model," Working Papers 201025, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- S. Van Parys & S. James, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Tax Incentives in Attracting FDI: Evidence from the Tourism Sector in the Caribbean," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/675, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2010. "Mergers in Fiscal Federalism," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Manuel Coutinho Pereira & Artur Silva Lopes, 2010. "Time-varying fiscal policy in the U.S," Working Papers w201021, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2010. "The Impact of Income Distribution on the Length of Retirement," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-25, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Hyungpyo Moon, 2010. "Demographic Changes and Pension Reform in the Republic of Korea," Working Papers id:3082, eSocialSciences.