Improving Customer Complaint Management by Automatic Email Classification Using Linguistic Style Features as Predictors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Reconciling Performance and Interpretability in Customer Churn Prediction using Ensemble Learning based on Generalized Additive Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/805, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Weng-Kun Liu & Chia-Chun Yen, 2016. "Optimizing Bus Passenger Complaint Service through Big Data Analysis: Systematized Analysis for Improved Public Sector Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Stefan Debortoli & Oliver Müller & Jan Brocke, 2014. "Comparing Business Intelligence and Big Data Skills," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 6(5), pages 289-300, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer Complaint Handling; Call Center Email; Voice of Customers (VOC); Singular Value Decomposition (SVD); Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI); Automatic Email Classification;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2007-10-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2007-10-20 (Marketing)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Text mining in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:07/481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .