Report NEP-ICT-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Yongmin Chen & Scott J. Savage, 2007. "The Effects Of Competition On The Price For Cable Modem Internet Access," Working Papers 07-13, NET Institute.
- George Kapetanios, 2007. "A Test for Serial Dependence Using Neural Networks," Working Papers 609, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Luís Vieira, 2007. "Evolução da Maturidade dos Serviços de Informação das Autarquias no período 2006-2007," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- K. Coussement & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Improving Customer Complaint Management by Automatic Email Classification Using Linguistic Style Features as Predictors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/481, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2007. ""Lost" on the Web: Does Web Distribution Stimulate or Depress Television Viewing?," NBER Working Papers 13497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.