Hospital Process Orientation (HPO): The development of a measurement tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Philippe Martin & Gianmarco Ottaviano & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2005. "Introduction," Introductory Chapters,in: Economic Geography and Public Policy Princeton University Press.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Arundhati Kumar & Peng Si Ow & Michael J. Prietula, 1993. "Organizational Simulation and Information Systems Design: An Operations Level Example," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(2), pages 218-240, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vos, Leti & Dückers, Michel L.A. & Wagner, Cordula & van Merode, Godefridus G., 2010. "Does case-mix based reimbursement stimulate the development of process-oriented care delivery?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 74-80, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness process orientation; healthcare management; measurement tool;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:07/480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .