Report NEP-PPM-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebeggiani, Luca & Witte, Sebastian, 2007.
"Die Finanzierung von Sportarenen – Optionen für große und mittelgroße Projekte
[Financing sports arenas - options for large and middle-size projects]," MPRA Paper 5323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Joan Pasqual & Emilio Padilla, 2007. "The Appraisal of Projects with Environmental Impacts. Efficiency and Sustainability," Working Papers wpdea0704, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- P. Gemmel & D. Vandaele & W. Tambeur, 2007. "Hospital Process Orientation (HPO): The development of a measurement tool," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/480, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christian R. Østergaard, 2007. "Knowledge Flows Through Social Networks in a Cluster Interfirm versus University-Industry Contacts," DRUID Working Papers 07-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Herrera, Santiago, 2007. "Public expenditure and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4372, The World Bank.
- Michael Lechner & Stephan Wiehler, 2007. "Does the Order and Timing of Active Labor Market Programs Matter?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-38, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Tariq Banuri & Hans Opschoor, 2007. "Climate Change and Sustainable Development," Working Papers 56, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.