Business Fluctuations in Imperial Austria's Regions, 1867-1913: New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Missiaia, Anna, 2014. "Business fluctuations in Imperial Austria's regions, 1867-1913: new evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cvrcek, Tomas, 2013. "Wages, Prices, and Living Standards in the Habsburg Empire, 1827–1910," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(01), pages 1-37, March.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2005.
"Regional Gdp In Britain, 1871-1911: Some Estimates,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(1), pages 54-64, February.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2004. "Regional GDP in Britain, 1871-1911: some estimates," Economic History Working Papers 22557, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Fenoaltea,Stefano, 2014. "The Reinterpretation of Italian Economic History," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107658080, April.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2007. "Business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-1913: The new evidence," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 432-451, July.
- Crafts, N. F. R., 1983. "Gross national product in Europe 1870-1910: Some new estimates," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 387-401, October.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Joan R. Rosés & Daniel A. Tirado, 2015.
"The Long-Term Patterns of Regional Income Inequality in Spain, 1860-2000,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 502-517, April.
- Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Rosés, Joan R. & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010. "The long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-2000)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Fenoaltea,Stefano, 2011. "The Reinterpretation of Italian Economic History," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521192385, April.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1998. "The Age of Mass Migration: Causes and Economic Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195116519.
- Max‐Stephan Schulze & Nikolaus Wolf, 2012.
"Economic nationalism and economic integration: the Austro‐Hungarian Empire in the late nineteenth century,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 65(2), pages 652-673, May.
- Max-Stephan Schulze & Nikolaus Wolf, 2009. "Economic Nationalism and Economic Integration: The Austro-Hungarian Empire in the Late Nineteenth Century," CESifo Working Paper Series 2813, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2014.
"The demand for tobacco in post-unification Italy,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 8(2), pages 145-171, May.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & De Fraja, Gianni, 2012. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2012. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2014. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 31, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David F. Good, 1978. "The Great Depression and Austrian Growth after 1873," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 31(2), pages 290-294, May.
- John Komlos, 1978. "Is the Depression in Austria after 1873 a “Myth”?," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 31(2), pages 287-289, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; Regions; GDP; Trend; Cycle; Convergence;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.