Business Fluctuations in Imperial Austria's Regions, 1867-1913: New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Missiaia, Anna, 2014. "Business fluctuations in Imperial Austria's regions, 1867-1913: new evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cvrcek, Tomas, 2013. "Wages, Prices, and Living Standards in the Habsburg Empire, 1827–1910," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(01), pages 1-37, March.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2005.
"Regional Gdp In Britain, 1871-1911: Some Estimates,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(1), pages 54-64, February.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2004. "Regional GDP in Britain, 1871-1911: some estimates," Economic History Working Papers 22557, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Fenoaltea,Stefano, 2014. "The Reinterpretation of Italian Economic History," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107658080.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2007. "Business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-1913: The new evidence," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 432-451, July.
- Crafts, N. F. R., 1983. "Gross national product in Europe 1870-1910: Some new estimates," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 387-401, October.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Joan R. Rosés & Daniel A. Tirado, 2015.
"The Long-Term Patterns of Regional Income Inequality in Spain, 1860-2000,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 502-517, April.
- Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Rosés, Joan R. & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010. "The long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-2000)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1998. "The Age of Mass Migration: Causes and Economic Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195116519.
- Max‐Stephan Schulze & Nikolaus Wolf, 2012.
"Economic nationalism and economic integration: the Austro‐Hungarian Empire in the late nineteenth century,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 65(2), pages 652-673, May.
- Max-Stephan Schulze & Nikolaus Wolf, 2009. "Economic Nationalism and Economic Integration: The Austro-Hungarian Empire in the Late Nineteenth Century," CESifo Working Paper Series 2813, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2014.
"The demand for tobacco in post-unification Italy,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 8(2), pages 145-171, May.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & De Fraja, Gianni, 2012. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2012. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2014. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 31, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David F. Good, 1978. "The Great Depression and Austrian Growth after 1873," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 31(2), pages 290-294, May.
- John Komlos, 1978. "Is the Depression in Austria after 1873 a “Myth”?," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 31(2), pages 287-289, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; Regions; GDP; Trend; Cycle; Convergence;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .