The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2014. "The demand for tobacco in post-unification Italy," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 8(2), pages 145-171, May.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & De Fraja, Gianni, 2012. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Gianni De Fraja, 2014. "The Demand for Tobacco in Post-Unification Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 31, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Missiaia, Anna, 2014.
"Business fluctuations in Imperial Austria's regions, 1867-1913: new evidence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
55963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Anna Missiaia, 2014. "Business Fluctuations in Imperial Austria's Regions, 1867-1913: New Evidence," CEIS Research Paper 312, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Apr 2014.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Pierpaolo Pierani & Silvia Tiezzi, 2014. "Secular trends in tobacco consumption: the case of Italy, 1871-2010," Department of Economics University of Siena 700, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Jean Paul Elhorst, 2016. "A Spatial Diffusion Model with Common Factors and an Application to Cigarette Consumption," CEIS Research Paper 381, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 May 2016.
- Francesco Giffoni & Matteo Gomellini, 2015. "Brain gain in the age of mass migration," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 34, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsSmoking; Italian Kingdom; Rational Addiction; Panel Data;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-06-25 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-06-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:12/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.