Theoretische Fundierung und Bewertung alternativer Methoden der Wohlfahrtsmessung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich van Suntum & Aloys Prinz & Nicole Uhde, 2010. "Lebenszufriedenheit und Wohlbefinden in Deutschland: Studie zur Konstruktion eines Lebenszufriedenheitsindikators," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 259, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ulrich van Suntum, 2010. "Zur Konstruktion eines Lebenszufriedenheitsindikators ("Glücks-BIP") für Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 258, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012.
"Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2009. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1029-1075, December.
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Andrew Sharpe, 1999. "A Survey of Indicators of Economic and Social Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 99wb, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörg Döpke & Philip Maschke, 2015.
"Are There Business Cycles “beyond GDP”? Alternative Measures to GDP at Business Cycle Frequencies,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 61(2), pages 115-139.
- Maschke, Philip & Döpke, Jörg, 2014. "Are there Business Cycles beyond GDP? Alternative Measures to GDP at Business Cycle Frequencies," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100465, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.