Global Crisis and the Economic Policy Challenges of Modern Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2013. "Defending the One Percent," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 21-34, Summer.
- Pawlewicz, Adam & Pawlewicz, Katarzyna, 2008. "Zróżnicowanie przestrzenne produkcji ekologicznej w Polsce," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 5(20), pages 1-7, August.
- Schradin, Heinrich R., 2005. "Beteiligung der Versicherungsnehmer an den stillen Reserven in der Lebensversicherung?," Mitteilungen 2/2005, University of Cologne, Institute of Insurance Science.
- Laurence Troy & Kurt Iveson, 2014. "A community-led critique of accessibility of Sydneyâs public transportation network," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(10), pages 2273-2275, October.
- Grollius, T. & Ortner, Erich, 2005. "A Concept of Configuring Flexible Application Systems for Business and Admini-stration Processes," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 48159, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Bogart, Dan, 2010. "Argentine Railways: Seven Papers on Their Economics and History. By Sylvester Damus. Ottawa: DIA Agency, Inc., 2008. Pp. x, 186. $49.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(04), pages 1010-1011, December.
- Liang-Cheng Zhang & Andrew C. Worthington, 2018.
"Explaining Estimated Economies of Scale and Scope in Higher Education: A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
Research in Higher Education,
Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 59(2), pages 156-173, March.
- Liang-Cheng Zhang & Andrew C Worthington, 2016. "Explaining estimated economies of scale and scope in higher education: A meta-regression analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201604, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Andrén, Daniela, 2010. "Part-time Sick Leave as a Treatment for Individuals with Mental Disorders?," Working Papers 2010:17, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Sebastian Just & Christoph Weber, 2015. "Strategic behavior in the German balancing energy mechanism: incentives, evidence, costs and solutions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 218-243, October.
- Adam Bonica & Nolan McCarty & Keith T. Poole & Howard Rosenthal, 2013. "Why Hasn't Democracy Slowed Rising Inequality?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 103-124, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eaa:eerese:v:18:y2018:i:2_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eurase:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40822-017-0081-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; global crisis; economic policy;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:dok23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .