Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Levchenko, Andrei A. & Zhang, Jing, 2016.
"The evolution of comparative advantage: Measurement and welfare implications,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 96-111.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2011. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications," NBER Working Papers 16806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jing Zhang & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2011. "The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications," 2011 Meeting Papers 302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter K. Schott, 2004. "Across-Product Versus Within-Product Specialization in International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 647-678.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Dani Rodrik, 2011.
"Globalization, Structural Change and Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
17143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2012. "Globalization, structural change, and productivity growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), 2005. "Handbook of Economic Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1, July.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Productivity and Convergence across U.S. States and Industries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 113-135.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple, 1998. "Robustness tests of the augmented Solow model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 361-375.
- Dani Rodrik, 2011. "The future of economic convergence," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 13-52.
- Baumol, William J, 1986.
"Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-1085, December.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "Productivity Growth, Convergence and Welfare: What the Long Run Data Show," Working Papers 85-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Mau & Sergey Ulyukaev, 2015. "Глобальный Кризис и Вызовы Экономической Политики Современной России (Global Crisis and the Economic Policy Challenges of Modern Russia)," Working Papers 126, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Nicholas Sly & Caroline Weber, 2013. "International Fiscal Policy Coordination and GDP Comovement," CESifo Working Paper Series 4358, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Z. Lawrence & Lawrence Edwards, 2013. "US Employment Deindustrialization: Insights from History and the International Experience," Policy Briefs PB13-27, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "The exceptional persistence of India's unorganized sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6454, The World Bank.
- Dijk, Michiel van, 2013.
"Productivity growth at the sectoral level: measurement and projections,"
2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain
152268, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Dijk, Michiel van, 2013. "Productivity growth at the sectoral level: measurement and projections," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152269, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Ricardo Argüello, 2017. "Trade diversification in Colombia, 1991-2011," Revista Cuadernos de Economía, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, vol. 36(71), pages 345-378, July.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Kevin H. O’Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012.
"The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts,"
0021, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke & Agustin S. Benetrix & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2012. "The Spread of Manufacturing to the Periphery 1870-2007: Eight Stylized Facts," Economics Series Working Papers 617, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jan Rieländer & Bakary Traoré, 2016.
"Explaining Diversification in Exports Across Higher Manufacturing Content — What is the Role of Commodities?,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-36, June.
- Jan Rieländer & Bakary Traoré, 2015. "Explaining Diversification in Exports Across Higher Manufacturing Content: What is the role of commodities?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 327, OECD Publishing.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2014. "Soaring of the Gulf Falcons; Diversification in the GCC Oil Exporters in Seven Propositions," IMF Working Papers 14/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kanbur, Ravi, 2013. "Urbanization and (in)formalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6374, The World Bank.
- Pál Czeglédi, 2014. "The theory of interventionism as an Austrian theory of slowdowns," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 419-449, December.
More about this item
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.