Report NEP-PKE-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2011. "Structural Change,Balance-of-Payments Constraint and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Multi-Sectoral Thirlwall’s Law," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 74, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodrik, Dani, 2011. "Unconditional Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ismael Rafols & Loet Leydesdorff & Alice O'Hare & Paul Nightingale & Andy Stirling, 2011. "How Journal Rankings can suppress Interdisciplinary Research – A Comparison between Innovation Studies and Business & Management," DRUID Working Papers 11-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Parmendra Sharma & Neelesh Gounder, 2011. "Obstacles to Financing Micro and Small Enterprises: Empirical Evidence from a Small Island Developing State," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201110, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.