Integrating Microfinance and Cooperatives for Jobs Creation in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ZOUARI, Zeineb & NABI, Mahmoud Sami, 2013.
"Enhancing the Enforceability of Islamic Microfinance Contracts in OIC countries,"
49816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZOUARI, Zeineb & NABI, Mahmoud Sami, 2015. "Enhancing The Enforceability Of Islamic Microfinance Contracts In Oic Countries," Policy Papers 1435-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Raj Nallari & Breda Griffith & Yidan Wang & Soamiely Andriamananjara & Derek H. C. Chen & Rwitwika Bhattacharya, 2012. "A Primer on Policies for Jobs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2390, June.
- Ahmed, Habib, 2002. "Financing Microenterprises: An Analytical Study Of Islamic Microfinance Institutions," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 9, pages 28-64.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Cooperatives; Employment; Tunisia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2019-01-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ISF-2019-01-14 (Islamic Finance)
- NEP-MFD-2019-01-14 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:irtipp:2017_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Division). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.