Incomplete Information in Cournot Oligopoly: The Case of Unknown Production Capacities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2010.
"On the existence of Bayesian Cournot equilibrium,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Moreno, Diego & Haimanko, Ori & Einy, Ezra, 2007. "On the existence of Bayesian Cournot equilibrium," UC3M Working papers. Economics we070603, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2008. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2008-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2007. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Working Papers 0715, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2007. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Working Papers 0702, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2002. "Information Advantage in Cournot Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 151-160, September.
- Vives, Xavier, 1984. "Duopoly information equilibrium: Cournot and bertrand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-94, October.
- Raith, Michael, 1996. "A General Model of Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 260-288, October.
- John C Harsanyi, 1997. "Games with incomplete information played by "bayesian" players," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1175, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richter, Jan & Viehmann, Johannes, 2014.
"The value of information in explicit cross-border capacity auction regimes in electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 74-84.
- Richter, Jan & Viehmann, Johannes, 2013. "The Value of Information in Explicit Cross-Border Capacity Auction Regimes in Electricity Markets," EWI Working Papers 2013-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
More about this item
KeywordsOligopoly; Incomplete Information; Cournot; Capacity Constraints; Information Sharing;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-01-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2013-01-19 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2013-01-19 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2013-01-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ewikln:2013_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewikode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.