Report NEP-BEC-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargeron, Leonce & Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Zutter, Chad J. & Stulz, Rene M., 2012. "Does Target CEO Retention in Acquisitions Involving Private Equity Acquirers Harm Target Shareholders?," Working Paper Series 2012-26, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Supervision in Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768900, HAL.
- Ann E. Harrison & Justin Yifu Lin & L. Colin Xu, 2013. "Explaining Africa's (Dis)advantage," NBER Working Papers 18683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Bonus Culture: Competitive Pay, Screening and Multitasking," IDEI Working Papers 756, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2013.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji, 2012. "The Inventory Growth Spread," Working Paper Series 2012-23, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Richter, Jan, 2013. "Incomplete Information in Cournot Oligopoly: The Case of Unknown Production Capacities," EWI Working Papers 2013-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7129, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Gil, Ricard, 2013. "'Make-or-Buy' of Peripheral Services in Manufacturing: Evidence from Spanish Plant-Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander B. Matthies, 2013. "Statistical properties and stability of ratings in a subset of US firms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2012. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," IDEI Working Papers 757, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Seppo Kari & Jussi Laitila, 2012. "Non-linear dividend tax and dynamics of the firm," Working Papers 41, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Benoît Demil & Aude Deville & Olivier de la Villarmois & Xavier Lecocq & Hervé Leleu, 2013. "A method to analyze profit differential between firms," Working Papers 2013-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Schubert, Jens, 2013. "The Impact of Forward Trading on Tacit Collusion: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 43768, University Library of Munich, Germany.