Is the PPP model applicable across sectors?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bennett, John & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2006.
"Building and managing facilities for public services,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 2143-2160, November.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2002. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- JOhn Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/137, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bennett, John & Elisabetta Iossa, 2002. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 22, Royal Economic Society.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2004. "Building and Managing Facilities for Public Services," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leviäkangas, Pekka & Ojala, Lauri & Töyli, Juuso, 2016. "An integrated ecosystem model for understanding infrastructure PPPs," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 10-19.
- Blanc-Brude, Frederic & Goldsmith, Hugh & Valila, Timo, 2007. "Ex Ante Construction Costs In The European Road Sector: A Comparison Of Public-Private Partnerships And Traditional Public Procurement," Economic and Financial Reports 2006/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Lauri Koskela & John Rooke & Mohan Siriwardena, 2016. "Evaluation of the Promotion of Through-Life Management in Public Private Partnerships for Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Frédéric Blanc-Brude & Hugh Goldsmith & Timo Välilä, 2009. "A Comparison of Construction Contract Prices for Traditionally Procured Roads and Public–Private Partnerships," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(1), pages 19-40, September.
- Efraim Sadka, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships; A Public Economics Perspective," IMF Working Papers 06/77, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordspublic-private partnerships; economic sectors; incomplete contracts; ownership;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibpap:2005_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .