The People’s Republic of China’s Financial Markets: Are They Deep and Liquid Enough for Renminbi Internationalization?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prasad, Eswar S. & Ye, Lei, 2011. "The renminbi’s role in the global monetary system," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 127-197.
- James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2013.
"TBA trading and liquidity in the agency MBS market,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 1-18.
- James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2010. "TBA trading and liquidity in the agency MBS market," Staff Reports 468, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- To RMB or not to RMB? Lessons from Currency History
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2014-08-18 15:42:16
- China's Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate Regime
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2014-08-28 17:12:18
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:asiapr:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:237-253 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRMB internationalization; financial depth; bond markets; stock market; money markets;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2014-05-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-05-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.