Centre for Financial History (CFH) Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
Newnham College, Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge
RePEc:edi:fhcamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Yuning Gao & D’Maris Coffman, 2013. "Renminbi internationalization as a response to the global imbalance," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Yuning Gao & Angang Hu, 2009. "A comparative study of the development mode of China's iron and steel industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 283-297.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yuning Gao & D’Maris Coffman, 2013.
"Renminbi internationalization as a response to the global imbalance,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 139-151, May.
- Löchel, H. & Packham, N. & Walisch, F., 2016. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese government yield curves," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-93.
- Loechel, Horst & Packham, Natalie & Walisch, Fabian, 2013. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese Government yield curves," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 202, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yuning Gao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.