Report NEP-HME-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Daniel Torres Gonzalez, 2017. "Regularities in Prices of Production and the Concentration of Compositions of Capitals," Working Papers 1709, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Antonelli, Crisiano, 2017. "Endogenous Innovation: The Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201712, University of Turin.
- Daniela Campus & Gianna Giannelli, 2016. "Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2017. "Modeling Economic Systems as Locally-Constructive Sequential Games," ISU General Staff Papers 201703280700001022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," DSSR Discussion Papers 58, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Francesco Lamperti & Andrea Roventini & Amir Sani, 2017. "Agent-Based Model Calibration using Machine Learning Surrogates," LEM Papers Series 2017/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sato, Mine, 2016. "Empowerment through Enhancing Agency:Bridging Practice and Theory through Crystallizing Wisdom of a Third-Country Expert," Working Papers 129, JICA Research Institute.
- Gao, Yuning & Lu, Yufeng & Meng, Bo & Yu, Miao, 2017. "Genuine output and genuine productivity of China's provinces : a multiregional input-output analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 638, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho, 2017. "A Vertical Social Accounting Matrix of the U.S. Economy," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2017-03, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Fukuda‐Parr, Sakiko & Shiga, Hiroaki, 2016. "Normative Framing of Development Cooperation: Japanese Bilateral Aid between the DAC and Southern Donors," Working Papers 130, JICA Research Institute.
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2017. "Faraway, so Close: Coupled Climate and Economic Dynamics in an Agent-Based Integrated Assessment Model," LEM Papers Series 2017/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Spash, Clive L. & Dobernig, Karin, 2017. "Theories of (Un)sustainable Consumption," SRE-Discussion Papers 5513, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Margulis, Sergio, 2016. "Vulnerabilidad y adaptación de las ciudades de América Latina al cambio climático," Documentos de Proyectos 41041, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Lobna AbdelLatif & Mohamed Zaky & Mohamed Ramadan, 2017. "Public Value Perspective for Gender Budgeting: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 1075, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 2017.
- Nishimura, Mikiko, 2017. "Effect of School Factors on Gender Gaps in Learning Opportunities in Rural Senegal: Does School Governance Matter?," Working Papers 141, JICA Research Institute.