Understanding the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Child and Maternal Health among the Poor: Opportunities for South Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Mendoza, 2009. "Aggregate Shocks, Poor Household and Children: Transmission Channels and Policy Responses," Working papers 0901, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Bhat Ramesh & Mavalankar, Dileep & Singh, Prabal V. & Singh Neelu, 2007. "Maternal Health Financing in Gujarat: Preliminary Results from a Household Survey of Beneficiaries under Chiranjeevi Scheme," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-10-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty reduction; economic crisis impact; social impact; child maternal health; south asia poverty; social protection;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-07-13 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2011-07-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .