The Global Crisis and the Impact on Remittances to Developing Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shikha Jha & Guntur Sugiyarto & Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2010. "The Global Crisis and the Impact on Remittances to Developing Asia," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 59-82.
- Carlos Vargas-Silva & Guntur Sugiyarto & Shikha Jha, 2016. "The Global Crisis and the Impact on Remittances to Developing Asia," Working Papers id:11149, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David J. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Measuring microenterprise profits: Must we ask how the sausage is made?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Liedholm, Carl & Mead, Donald C., 1987. "Small Scale Industries in Developing Countries: Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications," Food Security International Development Papers 54062, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Ali, Abdilahi & Kaicker, Nidhi, 2014.
"Remittances, growth and poverty: New evidence from Asian countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 524-538.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Abdilahi Ali & Nidhi Kaicker, 2011. "Remittances, Growth and Poverty: New Evidence from Asian Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1125, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Abdilahi Ali & Nidhi Kaicker, 2013. "Remittances, Growth and Poverty: New Evidence from Asian Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Abdilahi Ali & Nidhi Kaicker, 2011. "Remittances, Growth and Poverty: New Evidence from Asian Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-30, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Tchantchane, A. & Rodrigues, G. & Fortes, P.C., 2013. "An Empirical Study on the importance of Remittance and Educational Expenditure on Growth: Case of the Philippines," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 173-186.
- Ibrahim Sirkeci & Jeffrey H. Cohen & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration and Remittances during the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13092.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Crisis; Remittances; Asia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-04-17 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2010-04-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .