Aggregate Shocks, Poor Household and Children: Transmission Channels and Policy Responses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McNamara, Courtney, 2017. "Trade liberalization and social determinants of health: A state of the literature review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 1-13.
- Luca Tiberti & John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana, 2010.
"Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy Responses on Children in West and Central Africa,"
inwopa596, Innocenti Working Papers.
- John Cockburn & Ismaël Fofana & Luca Tiberti, 2010. "Simulating the Impact of the Global Economic Crisis and Policy. Responses on Children in West and Central Africa," Working Papers MPIA 2010-10, PEP-MPIA.
- Bentaouet Kattan,Raja & Székely,Miguel, 2015. "Analyzing the dynamics of school dropout in upper secondary education in Latin America : a cohort approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7223, The World Bank.
- Delphine Boutin, 2011. "D’une crise à l’autre : Mesurer l’impact des prix alimentaires sur la pauvreté," Larefi Working Papers 1106, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Yekaterina Chzhen, 2016. "Perceptions of the Economic Crisis in Europe: Do Adults in Households with Children Feel a Greater Impact?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 341-360, May.
- Nandy, Shailen & Daoud, Adel & Gordon, David, 2016. "Examining the changing profile of undernutrition in the context of food price rises and greater inequality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 153-163.
- Székely,Miguel & Karver,Jonathan George, 2015. "Youth out of school and out of work in Latin America : a cohort approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7421, The World Bank.
- Delphine Boutin, 2011. "D'une crise à l'autre : mesurer l'impact des prix alimentaires sur la pauvreté," Working Papers hal-00637608, HAL.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011.
"Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries,"
1102, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries," Working papers 1105, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Olalekan, Olawuyi Seyi & Olapade-Ogunwole, Fola & Raufu, Mufutau Oyedapo, 2011. "Shocks and Coping Strategies of Rural Households: Evidence from Ogo-Oluwa Local Government, Oyo State, Nigeria," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 1(4), pages 1-8, December.
- Damien Agobdji & Kokou Amouzouvi & Kname Bouare & Idrissa Diagne & Aristide Kielem, 2013. "Analyse de l’impact de la hausse mondiale des prix et des politiques de réponse du gouvernment sur la pauvreté," Working Papers PMMA 2013-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Cader, Azra Abdul & Perera, Lakwimashi, 2011. "Understanding the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Child and Maternal Health among the Poor: Opportunities for South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 293, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Raquel Tebaldi, 2019. "Building Shock-Responsive National Social Protection Systems in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region," Research Report 30, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ronald Mendoza & Ronald, 2010. "Inclusive Crises, Exclusive Recoveries, and Policies to Prevent a Double Whammy for the Poor," Working papers 1004, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal financial crisis ; food and fuel price ; Aggregate Shocks; Policy Responses; Children;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uce:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Clara Osorio) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Maria Clara Osorio to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.unicef.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.