Modelling and forecasting short-term electricity load: a two step methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramanathan, Ramu & Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive W. J. & Vahid-Araghi, Farshid & Brace, Casey, 1997. "Shorte-run forecasts of electricity loads and peaks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-174, June.
- Darbellay, Georges A. & Slama, Marek, 2000. "Forecasting the short-term demand for electricity: Do neural networks stand a better chance?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-83.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Cottet R. & Smith M., 2003. "Bayesian Modeling and Forecasting of Intraday Electricity Load," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 839-849, January.
- Timo Teräsvirta & Marcelo C. Medeiros & Gianluigi Rech, 2006.
"Building neural network models for time series: a statistical approach,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 49-75.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Timo Terasvirta & Gianluigi Rech, 2002. "Building Neural Network Models for Time Series: A Statistical Approach," Textos para discussão 461, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Medeiros, Marcelo C. & Teräsvirta, Timo & Rech, Gianluigi, 2002. "Building neural network models for time series: A statistical approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 508, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Joanna Nowicka-Zagrajek & Rafal Weron, 2002. "Modeling electricity loads in California: ARMA models with hyperbolic noise," HSC Research Reports HSC/02/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soares, Lacir Jorge & Souza, Leonardo Rocha, 2006.
"Forecasting electricity demand using generalized long memory,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28.
- Soares, Lacir Jorge & Souza, Leonardo Rocha, 2003. "Forecasting electricity demand using generalized long memory," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 486, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601.
- Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume, 2011. "Estimation of tourism-induced electricity consumption: The case study of Balearics Islands, Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 437-444, May.
- Jaume Rosselló Nadal & Mohcine Bakhat, 2009. "A new approach to estimating tourism-induced electricity consumption," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/6, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-09-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2005-09-11 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .