Report NEP-ENE-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Twomey, P. & Neuhoff, K., 2005. "Market Power and Technological Bias: The Case of Electricity Generation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0532, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Deregulation and R&D in Network Industries: The Case of the Electricity Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0533, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christian Growitsch & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency and Scale in Network Industries: An analysis of European electricity distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Newbery, D., 2005. "Should Merchant Transmission Investment be Subject to a Must-offer Provision?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0534, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lacir J. Soares & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2005. "Modelling and forecasting short-term electricity load: a two step methodology," Textos para discussão 495, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Eduardo Saavedra, 2005. "Marco Regulatorio de los Servicios Básicos en Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv167, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Gil-Bazo, Javier & Balbás, Alejandro & Downarowicz, Anna, 2005. "Market imperfections, discount factors and stochastic dominance: an empirical analysis with oil-linked derivatives," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb055013, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Peter Cramton, 2005. "How Best to Auction Oil Rights," Papers of Peter Cramton 06oil, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2005.
- Ye Feng & Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005. "Vehicle Choices, Miles Driven, and Pollution Policies," NBER Working Papers 11553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gavin C. Reid & Torcail M. Stewart, 2005. "Independents Abroad: the pursuit of expansion by independent oil companies into non-traditional petroleum countries," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0507, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Neuhoff, K. & von Hirschhausen, C., 2005. "Long-term vs. Short-term Contracts; A European perspective on natural gas," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0539, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Neil J. Buckley, R. Andrew Muller, and Stuart Mestelman, 2005. "Baseline-and-Credit Emission Permit Trading: Experimental Evidence Under Variable Output Capacity," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-03, McMaster University.
- Neil J. Buckley, R. Andrew Muller, and Stuart Mestelman, 2005. "Baseline-and-Credit Style Emission Trading Mechanisms: An Experimental Investigation of Economic Inefficiency," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-04, McMaster University.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore