Report NEP-FOR-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lacir J. Soares & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2005. "Modelling and forecasting short-term electricity load: a two step methodology," Textos para discussão 495, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Brücker, Herbert & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2005. "On the Estimation and Forecasting of International Migration: How Relevant Is Heterogeneity Across Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 1710, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert & Min Wei, 2005. "Do Macro Variables, Asset Markets or Surveys Forecast Inflation Better?," NBER Working Papers 11538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pesaran, M.H. & Weale, M., 2005. "Survey Expectations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0536, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2005. "Is the U.S. Current Account Deficit Sustainable? And If Not, How Costly is Adjustment Likely To Be?," NBER Working Papers 11541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman & Lance J. Lochner & Petra E. Todd, 2005. "Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 11544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.