Qualidade e eqüidade na educação fundamental brasileira
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira, 2001. "Education for the masses? The interaction between wealth, educational and political inequalities," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(2), pages 533-552, July.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
- Jacob Mincer, 1958. "Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 281-281.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Carolina Pereira Zoghbi & Paula Louzano, 2014. "Avaliando O Impacto Do Caderno De Apoioe Aprendizagem Na Rede De Ensino Municipal De São Paulo: Efeitos Médiose Heterogêneos," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 222, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsQualidade da Educação; Funções de Produção de Educação; Modelos Hierárquicos Lineares;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .