Guanxi and business environment in china: an innovative network as a process of knowledge-based economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Maskell & Harald Bathelt & Anders Malmberg, 2005. "Building Global Knowledge Pipelines The Role of Temporary Clusters," DRUID Working Papers 05-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1992. "Asymmetric Information in Credit Markets and Its Implications for Macro-economics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 694-724, October.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Peter Maskell & Harald Bathelt & Anders Malmberg, 2005. "Building global knowledge pipelines: The role of temporary clusters," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 997-1013, September.
- Elyse Golob, 2006. "Capturing the Regional Economic Benefits of University Technology Transfer: A Case Study," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(6), pages 685-695, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGuanxi; corporate governance; communities; knowledge; network;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:rridoc:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre UZUNIDIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .