Intellectual Capital and Anticipated Future Sales in Small and Medium-sized Biotechnology Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Hall, 2001.
"The Stock Market and Capital Accumulation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1185-1202, December.
- Ismo Linnosmaa & Raine Hermans & Taru Hallinen, 2004. "Price-cost margin in the pharmaceutical industry," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(2), pages 122-128, May.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2002. "Going Public When You Can in Biotechnology," NBER Working Papers 8954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2004. "Academic Spin-offs in Finnish Biotechnology," Discussion Papers 900, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:01:y:2004:i:04:n:s0219877004000283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2004. "Financial Pecking Order and the Value Platform of Intellectual Capital," Discussion Papers 926, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hermans, Raine, . "International Mega-Trends and Growth Prospects of the Finnish Bio-technology Industry - Essays on New Economic Geography, Market Structure of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Sources of Financing, Intelle," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .