Reconfiguring Knowledge Management. Combining Intellectual Capital, Intangible Assets and Knowledge Creation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Stefan, 2001. "Financial Analysts Perception on Intangibles - An Interview Survey in Finland," Discussion Papers 778, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- STOLOWY, Herve & AHONEN, Guy & NIKOLAJ BUKH, Per & CAÑIBANO, Leandro & CATASUS, Bino & EKLÖV, Gunilla & FLOWER, John & GARCIA-AYUSO COVARSI, Manuel & GRÖJER, Jan-Erik & JENNY, Anne & JOHANSON, Ulf & T, 2000. "Classification of Intangibles," Les Cahiers de Recherche 712, HEC Paris.
- Albert,Steven & Bradley,Keith, 1997. "Managing Knowledge," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521561501, March.
- Albert,Steven & Bradley,Keith, 1997. "Managing Knowledge," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521598873, March.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David, 2002. "How should companies interact in business networks?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 133-139, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .