Finland: Decentralisation Tendencies within a Collective Wage Bargaining System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heikkilä, Anni & Piekkola, Hannu, 2004. "Explaining the Desire for Local Bargaining: Evidence from a Finnish Survey of Employers and Employees," Discussion Papers 910, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Roope Uusitalo & Juhana Vartiainen, 2009. "Finland: Firm Factors in Wages and Wage Changes," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure of Wages: An International Comparison, pages 149-178 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Åsa Johansson, 2006. "Wage Setting in Finland: Increasing Flexibility in Centralised Wage Agreements," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 503, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cassidy, Hugh & DeVaro, Jed & Kauhanen, Antti, 2016. "Promotion signaling, gender, and turnover: New theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 140-166.
- Antti Kauhanen & Sami Napari, 2012. "Performance Measurement and Incentive Plans," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 645-669, July.
More about this item
Keywordscollective agreement; Finland; wage bargaining;
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .