Justicia de Mano Propia: Un Experimento de Castigos de Terceros
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, "undated". "Third Party Punishment and Social Norms," IEW - Working Papers 106, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Helen Mitchell, 2014.
"Mixing the carrots with the sticks: third party punishment and reward,"
Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Helen Mitchell, 2013. "Mixing the Carrots with the Sticks : Third Party Punishment and Reward," Working Papers 1338, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Helen Mitchell, 2014. "Mixing the Carrots with the Sticks : Third Party Punishment and Reward," Working Papers halshs-00924995, HAL.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Helen Mitchell, 2014. "Mixing the carrots with the sticks: third party punishment and reward," Post-Print halshs-01948069, HAL.
- Fabbri, Marco & Carbonara, Emanuela, 2017. "Social influence on third-party punishment: An experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 204-230.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon, 2008. "Reciprocity in Ultimatum and Dictator Games: An Introduction," Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, in: Charles R. Plott & Vernon L. Smith (ed.),Handbook of Experimental Economics Results, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 46, pages 411-416, Elsevier.
- Meier, Stephan & Pierce, Lamar & Vaccaro, Antonino & La Cara, Barbara, 2016. "Trust and in-group favoritism in a culture of crime," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 78-92.
- Simon Gachter & Ernst Fehr, 2000.
"Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 980-994, September.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, "undated". "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," IEW - Working Papers 010, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 1999. "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 183, CESifo.
- Helen Mitchell & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2014. "Mixing the Carrots with the Sticks: Third Party Punishment and Reward," Post-Print halshs-00811992, HAL.
- Bicchieri,Cristina, 2006. "The Grammar of Society," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521573726, April.
- Bicchieri,Cristina, 2006. "The Grammar of Society," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574907, April.
- Donald T. Wargo, 2018. "Punishment As Revenge, Not Only For Inequity Aversion," DETU Working Papers 1803, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Sobel, Joel, 1982. "Strategic Information Transmission," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1431-1451, November.
More about this item
KeywordsReciprocidad; Confianza; Castigo de terceros; Experimento de laboratorio; Juego de confianza;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rie:riecdt:61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAIE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/redcoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.