The Benefits of Improved Environmental Accounting: An Economic Framework to Identify Priorities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyd, James, 1998. "Searching for the Profit in Pollution Prevention: Case Studies in the Corporate Evaluation of Environmental Opportunities," Discussion Papers dp-98-30, Resources For the Future.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1964. "A Case Study in the Economics of Information and Coordination the Weather Forecasting System," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(3), pages 420-441.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bose, Sudipta, 2006. "Environmental Accounting and Reporting in Fossil Fuel Sector : A Study on Bangladesh Oil, Gas and Mineral Corporation (Petrobangla)," MPRA Paper 7995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyd, James & Manson, Cynthia, 2011. "Attributing Benefits to Voluntary Programs in EPA’s Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery: Challenges and Options," Discussion Papers dp-11-09, Resources For the Future.
- Schilizzi, Steven & Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste, 2001. "Accounting systems and environmental decision making: what costs, what benefits?," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125929, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-98-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .