Environmental Accounting and Reporting in Fossil Fuel Sector : A Study on Bangladesh Oil, Gas and Mineral Corporation (Petrobangla)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyd, James, 1998. "The Benefits of Improved Environmental Accounting: An Economic Framework to Identify Priorities," Discussion Papers dp-98-49, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1717-:d:113308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2008. "Mineral Extraction in Bangladesh: Some Fundamental Reform Suggestions," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 3, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Accounting; Fossil Fuel; Environmental Reporting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .