Brownfields Redevelopment in Wisconsin: Program, Citywide, and Site-Level Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustafsson, Bo, 1998. "Scope and limits of the market mechanism in environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 259-274, February.
- Wernstedt, Kris & Hersh, Robert, 2003. "The Brownfield Bargain: Negotiating Site Cleanup Policies in Wisconsin," Discussion Papers dp-03-52, Resources For the Future.
- A. Allan Schmid, 1972. "Analytical Institutional Economics: Challenging Problems in the Economics of Resources for a New Environment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(5), pages 893-901.
- Hersh, Robert & Wernstedt, Kris, 2003. "The Brownfield Bargain: Negotiating Site Cleanup Policies in Wisconsin," Discussion Papers 10727, Resources for the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsBrownfields; contamination; hazardous waste; regulatory reform; Wisconsin;
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-03-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .