When ENSO Reigns, It Pours: Climate Forecasts in Flood Planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Mjelde & Troy N. Thompson & Clair J. Nixon, 1996. "Government Institutional Effects on the Value of Seasonal Climate Forecasts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 175-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Hersh & Kris Wernstedt, 2002. "Gauging the Vulnerability of Local Water Systems to Extreme Events," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 341-361.
- Wernstedt, Kris & Hersh, Robert, 2002. "Flood Planning and Climate Forecasts at the Local Level," Discussion Papers dp-02-27, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsFlooding; Climate; ENSO; Water Resources Planning; Water Policy; Water Management;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2006-01-24 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-01-56-. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .