A Dynamic Theory of Lending Standards
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter DeMarzo & Darrell Duffie, 1999. "A Liquidity-Based Model of Security Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 65-100, January.
- Brendan Daley & Brett Green, 2016. "An Information-Based Theory of Time-Varying Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 71(2), pages 809-870, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toni Ahnert & Martin Kuncl, 2019.
"Loan Insurance, Market Liquidity, and Lending Standards,"
Staff Working Papers
19-47, Bank of Canada.
- Ahnert, Toni & Kuncl, Martin, 2020. "Loan Insurance, Market Liquidity, and Lending Standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 14458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maryam Farboodi & Péter Kondor, 2020. "Rational Sentiments and Economic Cycles," NBER Working Papers 27472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-10-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DGE-2019-10-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2019-10-07 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed019:1344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.